APi Group, Inc. Core Beliefs:
- Zero is achievable and is the expectation of everyone who works on our team.
- We care about each other. The safety and well-being of our team and their families is vitally important to us.
- Every person is responsible for their team’s safety.
- Every person strives to improve the safety awareness of those around them.
- Everyone has the personal responsibility, authority and support to stop work if it is unsafe.
- All incidents are preventable. There is always a cause from which we can learn.
- We will not take shortcuts that compromise safety.
- Everyone is encouraged to voice opinions and ideas. Good catches and incidents shall be shared so that we can learn to be safer.
- Everybody wins. Safety, quality and production are achievable together.
- Safety never quits. Our families, friends and teammates need us to be safe all day, every day.
We take the following STEPS to keep our employees SAFE:
- Stop Work Authority – ANYONE has the ability to stop work if it is unsafe
- Daily Safety Huddle – Pre-plan work to reduce incidents, injury and illness
- New Hire Orientation – Train each employee effectively
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour – Provide industry recognized certification
- Weekly Toolbox Talks – Educate our employees by offering weekly safety topics
- Jobsite Safety Audits and Safety Analysis – Investigate any unsafe incident, and correct the action to prevent reoccurrence
- CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens Training – We offer this training each year