Reliance Employee Safety
At Reliance Fire Protection, the safety of our employees is very important to us. We believe that promoting safety is crucial for the wellbeing of our employees and is necessary in order to provide the best service to our customers.
APi Group, Inc. Core Beliefs:
- Zero is achievable and is the expectation of everyone who works on our team.
- We care about each other. The safety and well-being of our team and their families is vitally important to us.
- Every person is responsible for their team’s safety.
- Every person strives to improve the safety awareness of those around them.
- Everyone has the personal responsibility, authority and support to stop work if it is unsafe.
- All incidents are preventable. There is always a cause from which we can learn.
- We will not take shortcuts that compromise safety.
- Everyone is encouraged to voice opinions and ideas. Good catches and incidents shall be shared so that we can learn to be safer.
- Everybody wins. Safety, quality and production are achievable together.
- Safety never quits. Our families, friends and teammates need us to be safe all day, every day.
We take the following STEPS to keep our employees SAFE:
- Stop Work Authority – ANYONE has the ability to stop work if it is unsafe
- Daily Safety Huddle – Pre-plan work to reduce incidents, injury and illness
- New Hire Orientation – Train each employee effectively
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour – Provide industry recognized certification
- Weekly Toolbox Talks – Educate our employees by offering weekly safety topics
- Jobsite Safety Audits and Safety Analysis – Investigate any unsafe incident, and correct the action to prevent reoccurrence
- CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens Training – We offer this training each year